I've come to discover, no matter how long you are staying, or how far you are traveling, you have to pack the same amount of stuff! But it's fun staying with Mom, Brant is in heaven, waking up not to call "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!" but "Grandma, Grandma, Grandma!"
Since life has been a bit disorganized, there are no photos to accompany this blog. But here's are some of the highlights of the week!
1. Two soccer games were fantastically played by Brant (and Coach Katy wasn't too bad!)
2. Apple week was kicked off in Brant's class, culminating with APPLE DAY tomorrow.
3. We discovered Brant's favorite apple is Granny Smith!
4. We ( ha ha, Brant), ripped out the water heater!
5. We spent almost all of Saturday on the couch! How wonderful!
6. It rained!!
So our life is not so exciting right now, a bit disorganized, a lot messy, but lots of fun! Love to all!