Sunday, February 22, 2009

My daddy can do anything!

Wow, it's been a while since I've gotten the blog updated. To be honest, I don't know where the time has gone. We've had a visit from Mom Mom and Pop Pop, finished siding the back porch, and have been fighting sniffles/allergies. But I think we are all on the mend now, and are looking forward to another visit from Mom Mom and Pop Pop, on their way back from Florida. There was only to be one stop, but unfortunantly, Bev broke a tooth and had to visit our dentist. The result was a return visit to get a crown. Little Brant and I have started a weekly tradition of visiting the library. On the way there, Brant announces from his booster (!) in the backseat that "My Daddy can do anyfing." I replied, "Really, like what?" thinking he would say something specific....he just replied, "You know, like Handy Manny!" So now, I live with Brant the Builder and Handy Brantley!! I'l try and write more later, and be better about keeping up! Love to all!

No comments: