Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bathtime fun and a new camera

We got a new camera! A grown up Nikon D3100 DSLR.  I'm so excited because you know I'm a photo freak.  So while trying to learn the camera, Henry is the test subject. I'd love to take photo of his big brother, or his Daddy, but neither will cooperate.  So little H is the only one who will stay sort of still, and since he's not crawling yet, he's a captive subject. 

So with Daddy standing guard out of the shot, I commenced to snap some cute and funny faces of Henry. 

Uhh, Dad?  What's that thing Mom has again?

Add caption







Hey!  I'm in the bath here!!

Little Brant took this one, so cute of both the boys

this one too

And the laughter got the best of this shot, but I love the look on Henry's face. He's laughing at his brother!

Such a cute, smiley boy!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

what a chunkers!!! cute!!