Wednesday, December 10, 2008

M & Ms and biscuits

Daddy was off from work today, so he and Brant did a lot of cooking. They cooked me a surprise dinner, which was chicken pie (for those not from North Carolina it's like pot pie, but no veggies and it has a biscuit topping.) Apparantly, as they were putting the biscuits on top, Brant counted to 6 in order! I've never heard him go higher than three, so Brantley put 6 M&Ms on the counter for him to count for me. Needless to say, the M&Ms were gone before he got to six! Little Brant has really been pretending a lot lately, and we love it. His room has become his rocket, and we are "space men" when we go in there. I was unpacking a Tupperware box the other night and the next thing I knew, he was sitting in it. That's not all that unusual, until I hear 1...2...3....Dast off! Somewhere, he's learned how a countdown (although reversed) works! Tomorrow night we are going to be making gingerbread cookies (take 2). We tried last night, but the dough needed to chill more. I was shopping today and got him his own little rolling pin. It's so cute! It's red, and silicone, it's made for kids, but it's really just a third of the one for the adults, so he's really going to be able to use it! More later, love to everyone!

No comments: