Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's project time!

Oh joyous spring!  Nothing our family likes better than to be outside in the yard, planting, playing and enjoying our home.  So when planting time comes around, it's a fun filled time full of dirty fingernails and family time!

Working on the front porch pots

And being super silly

My newest creation, thanks to Pinterest!

I can't wait to see it with the flowers big and blooming, but it doesn't look too bad now. 

We speak southern in our house!

I asked Brantley if he could make me some window boxes...as always, he goes above and beyond.  These  are beautiful, make of cedar and much bigger than the puny plastic ones I had before

Isn't that a beautiful piece?  I can't wait to see it when the flowers get big

The ladder that came from the barn where Brantley grew up.  

The relaxing side garden, still waiting for hostas to bloom and get bigger.  
The rest is a work in progress, but it's getting closer to being done.  We love our house and can't wait for the lazy days of summer!


No comments: